ELECTRICAL MASTERCLASS 2 : Electric Motor Installation, Maintenance And Troubleshooting.
Price : $120.00
This course is developed for the Engineers , first for the Electrical Engineers and for those in the Electrical related fields. The mechanical engineers can also apply as most of the Industrial and Manufacturing Companies now prioritize people with both Electrical and Mechanical Practical Knowledge. It is fully Practicals.
Without Practical Experience, Engineering Certificate is almost useless. This course will help your confidence while going for interviews and help you secure your dream job in Engineering field
Through this course, we intend to:
• produce Engineers with Practical Experience
• help Engineering Graduates make their certificates relevant and useful
• increase your chances of passing interviews in this area of studies and eventually see you securing your dream job.
• you can also dream to become a contractor with Practical Knowledge of this kind
• Number of Unemployable graduates due to lack of Practical experience, will also reduce.
All Courses Idea
(For Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineers )
• Undergraduates and Graduates
• NYSC members and job seekers
• Engineering/Industrial Employees or workers
This Electrical MASTERCLASS level 2 focuses on:
• Installations of induction motors
• How to carry out Preventive Maintenance on Electric Motors.
• Troubleshooting of frequently occurred faults while operating an electric motors.
• How to swiftly attend to faults and restore Electric Motors for Production.