PRODUCTIVITY COURSE (HRM, PMP And EI)
Price : $71.11
WHY HRM, PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING? - (PRODUCTIVITY
Employability Skills is a necessity and it can never be achieved without Productivity skills. Though in our
society today, there seems to be increase in the rate of unemployment and without much ado, the
blame always goes to the government. The companies on the other hands have been defending
themselves that Nigerian Graduates are not employable, not because they are not distinction or upper
credit students but because instead of turning to be assets to the companies, most of them are
liabilities. They lack in creativities, leadership skills, emotional strength, team work, Managerial skills and
This training is called a "Productivity Course" simply because it is a general course for people across all walks of life.
In as much as your work deals with a little of Human Resource - in which you need to demonstrate some administrative skills such as being a supervisor or a team leader, head teacher, employer, employee or Entrepreneur, instructor, coordinator etc, definitely you need to undergo this Training.
It is a course that encompasses basic knowledge of Human Resource Management, Project Management, Emotional Intelligence with emphasis on Time Management and Team building.
Learn a practical and productive ways of carrying out your duties, projects and business.
All Courses Idea
• Job seekers
• Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
• Interested individuals
This Training shall focus on how you can be;
2. Pursue your goals
3. Manage People
4 Emotionally Stable.
5 Manage Personal Projects
6. A good manager of your 24 hours each day.
Everything shall cut across;
• Human Resource Management
• Project Management and
• Emotional Intelligence
It is designed for you to:
• acquire some administrative skills that will help you succeed in a leading role
• know how to break a complex project down into simple steps of execution
• know how to build and work as a team
• know how to place your priorities right, in business or job management
• identify ways to relate with people in order to succeed in your duties , work , projects and business