PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL - PMP
Price : $116.67
Professional (PMP) certification is an industry recognized credential for project managers. PMP demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects. PMP is the most sought after certification.
Project Management Professionals are imperative in every industry. The demand is in terms of the skill requirements which vary between different industries and geographies. As per 2014 survey report by PMI, there will be huge opportunities for practitioners of Project Management. As companies recruit people from various cultural backgrounds, the need for project managers with a standardized set of skills increases. These project managers would be expected to undertake projects on system reorganizations, turn strategic vision into tangible goals, and ensure effective and agreed outcomes, while balancing various project constraints.
All Courses Idea
• Job seekers
• Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
• Interested individuals
By going through PMP course and being certified , your benefits are such that;
• You will gain an unprejudiced endorsement of Project Management Knowledge and Professional Experience at a competitive global level.
• PMP gives you a high market value.
• It increases your credibility and open you to more opportunities.
• PMP Training and Certification is also capable of getting you a Job, earn you a promotion and better recognition.
• It will also help you explore more projects in line with your career or business, which could push you to seeking Partnership with bigger companies based on your increased values and credibility
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
• SECTION 1 - The Project Management Framework
√ Purpose of the PMBOK Guide.
√ What is a Project?
√ What is Project Management?
√ Relationships Among Project Management, Project Management and Portfolio Management.
√ Project Management and Operations Management.
√ Role of a Project Manager.
√ Project Management Body of Knowledge.
√ Enterprise Environmental Factors.
√ The Project Life Cycle.
√ Project vs. Operational Work.
√ Organizational influences on Project Management.
• SECTION 2 - The Project Management Processes, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
√ Project Management Integration
√ Project Scope Management
√ Project Time Management
√ Project Cost Management
√ Project Quality Management
√ Project Human Resource Management
√ Project Management Communications
√ Project Risk Management
√ Project Procurement Management
√ Project Stakeholder Management
• SECTION 3 - Professional and Social Responsibility
Contents by Seal-Sea Concept(Training Institute)